Computer Science & Electrical
Received: 16 Dec 2018 , Published: 23 December 2018
Views: 97 , Download: 0
An embedded system which protects the fishermen by notifying the country border to them by using Global Positioning System (GPS) and Global system for mobile communication (GSM). Using GPS, we can find the current latitude and longitude values and is sent to the microcontroller unit. Then the controller unit finds the current location by comparing the present latitude and longitudinal values with the predefined value. Then from the result of the comparison, this system aware the fishermen that they are about to reach the nautical border. Looking at this operation from an IoT (Internet of Things) lens, and taking account of the latest technology, it seemsnecessary and desirable to integrate the data sources to make sure that the perspective that decision makers need is based on a complete picture of the situation – not just whether the traveler or a vehicle is on the watch list and the live video is transmitted to social media and more.
1. Hanjiang luo ,student member IEEE kaishun wu member IEEE zhongwen guo member IEEE Lin Gu member IEEE and Lionel M Ni fellow IEEE “Ship detection with wireless sensor network” IEEE transactions on parallel and distributed system vol.23 no.7 july 2012
2. D.Arunvijay, E.Yuvraj “Design of border alert system for fishermen using GPS” International journal of students research in technology &management vol 2 (02) march april 2014 ISSN2321-2543 pg 67-70
3. Mr. Pradip Vanparia ,shri M & N Virani ,Dr.Y.R.Ghodasara “Review paper on to study and enhance coastal securitysystem using GIS /GPS” International journal of computer application &information technology vol.1 issue II September 2012(ISSN:2278-7720).
4. ALERT FISHERS: A LIFE SAVING Mobile Application International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 8, Issue 5, May-2017 33 ISSN 2229-5518.
5. On-line GPS Track simplification Algorithm for MobilePlatforms.www.acad.bg/rismim/itc/sub/archiv/paper1_1_2010.pdf.
6. Peng Wang, Zhiwen Zhao, Chongbin Xu, Zushun Wu, Yi Luo,” Design and Implementation of the Low-Power tracking System Based on GPSGPRS Module” proposed in 2010 5th IEEE conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications.
7. Atsushi Ito, Yoshiaki Kakuda, Tomoyuki Ohta and Shinji Inoue, “New safety support system for children on school routes using mobile ad hoc networks”, IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol.E94-B, no.1, 2011, to appear.
8. Border Alert System for Boats Using Zigbee International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization) Vol.2, Special Issue 1, March 2014 Proceedings of International Conference On Global Innovations In Computing Technology (ICGICT’14)
9. Safety System For Fishing Boats To Prevent From International Border Crossing International Journal Of Recent Trends in Engineering and Trends. Volume 02, Issue 04; April - 2016 [ISSN: 2455-1457].
10. Fishermen arrested by Sri Lankan navy - http://www.ndtv.com/topic/fishermenarrested-by-sri-lanka-navy Indian fishermen arrested by Sri Lankan navy http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india others/86indian-fishermenarrested by-sri-lankan-navy
11. Mr. A. Kamaraj, Ms. K. Radha, Ms. M. Priyanka, Ms. M. Punitha,” Intelligent Transport System Using Integrated GPS Optimized Reader”, Second International Conference on Science Technology Engineering and Management(ICONSTEM), 2016
12. Leeza Singla, Dr. Parteek Bhatia,” GPS Based Bus Tracking System”, IEEE International Conference on Computer, Communication and Control, 2015
13. Himani Chawla,” Some issues and challenges of Wireless Sensor Networks”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering-2014
14. Seoklu Lee, Girma Tewolde, Jaerock Kwon, “Design and Implementation of vehicle tracking system using GPS/GSM/GPRS technology and smart phone application”, IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), 2014
15. Dr. Padmaja K.V., Nayan Jeevagan, Pallavi Santosh, Priyank Mishra, Ronojoy Sinha,” Project Track My Bus Real time tracking of public buses using GSM communication” Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), 2014 Pham Hoang Dat, Micheal Drieberg and Nguyen Chi Cuong, ”Development of vehicle tracking system using GPS and GSM Modem” ,IEEE Conference on open systems (ICOS),2013