Instructions for Authors
Paper Submission Guidelines:
IJRP review and publish
Survey research and data analysis
IJRP Publishing Policy & Ethics:
1. Originality: IJRP adhere Zero percent plagiarism policy. Submitted paper must be 100% original. If you are referring any other paper, you should have proper permission to use their research and proper reference/citation should be given in paper.
2. Research Work: As we say research work, we mean your paper should be proper research, new innovation or further research work.
3. Open Access: IJRP is open access platform. All accepted work will publish in our monthly journal and freely available to all readers. Author should agree to provide their research work in open access after publication.
4. Formatting: Your paper must be properly formatted and adhere IJRP standard of paper formatting. Submitted paper should be in single column standard paper format.
Manuscripts must be submitted through our web submission portal, which should declare that the manuscript is original and all the references and citations are clearly mentioned.
For MS Wword (.doc, .docx) format are acceptable.
A template for MS Word can be found here.
Please note that the in-text citations are to be in the format  (number in brackets).
Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all the other coauthor(s).
It is also the author(s)' responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
By submitting the author(s) guarantee that all author(s) agree to the online publication of the article at the ijrp.org website.
Author(s) submitting the revised manuscript need to outline separately the response to the reviewer's comments, including changes introduced to the manuscript.
How to publish a Research Paper
IJRP guides you for writing a research paper starting from inception of ideas till their publications. Research papers are highly recognized in scholar fraternity. In addition, the published research work also provides a big weight-age to career growth and helps to get admission in reputed varsity. Now, here we enlist the proven steps to publish the research paper in a journal.
Steps to write a Research Paper
Essentially a research paper consists of five major sections. The number of pages may vary depending upon the topic of research work but generally comprises up to 5 to 10 pages. These are:
Results or Finding
An abstract is a brief summary of a research article, thesis, review, conference proceeding or any in-depth analysis of a particular subject or discipline, and is often used to help the reader quickly ascertain the paper's purpose. When used, an abstract always appears at the beginning of a manuscript, acting as the point-of-entry for any given scientific paper or patent application.
It's the foremost preliminary step for proceeding with any research work writing. While doing this go through a complete thought process of your Journal subject and research for it's viability by following means:
Read already published work in the same field.
Goggling on the topic of your research work.
Attend conferences, workshops and symposiums on the same fields or on related counterparts.
Understand the scientific terms and jargon related to your research work.
Research Elaborations: Now it is the time to articulate the research work with ideas gathered in above steps by adopting any of below suitable approaches: Bits and Pieces together: In this approach combine all your researched information in form of a journal or research paper. In this researcher can take the reference of already accomplished work as a starting building block of its paper. Jump Start: This approach works the best in guidance of fellow researchers. In this the authors continuously receives or asks inputs from their fellows. It enriches the information pool of your paper with expert comments or up gradations. And the researcher feels confident about their work and takes a jump to start the paper writing. Use of Simulation software: There are numbers of software available which can mimic the process involved in your research work and can produce the possible result. One of such type of software is Matlab. You can readily find Mfiles related to your research work on internet or in some cases these can require few modifications. Once these Mfiles are uploaded in software, you can get the simulated results of your paper and it easies the process of paper writing.
Results or Finding: This section also have more details about your research in continuation with above section.
Conclusions: This section will have conclusions about your research.
As by adopting the above practices all major constructs of a research paper can be written and together compiled to form a complete research ready for Peer review.
How to avoid plagiarism?
Plagiarism is the representation of another person's original work, ideas, thoughts, and words as one's own without crediting the source. It is an act of fraud whether done deliberately or unknowingly. If your research paper or thesis contains information from other sources, it is very important to mention the source of information in your paper by using internal citation. Failing to do so properly may catch you into the plagiarism trap. A person can never develop good writing skills if he or she does not try to create their own piece of work. A person's career or reputation is very valuable to lose over a moment work of carelessness and weakness. You should ensure that your paper is original or well cited before handing it for publication. It is very simple to enclose more and more information in your research paper, but it is very difficult to avoid plagiarism. Plagiarism is a major problem even if it is done unintentionally. You can easily avoid plagiarism by following some simple steps.
Reference made to the source you have consulted and mentioned in your work while wring a research paper is citation. It is one of the effective methods to avoid the allegations of plagiarism. It also shows that you have done thorough study on the literature of your topic of research therefore increasing the credibility of your work. It is the proper way of including sources in your research paper at the same time avoiding any disputes.
If you are using the information you have used earlier yourself in your own articles, research papers etc. it still needs to be cited to avoid self-plagiarism. Paraphrasing Restating someone else's ideas or thoughts in your own words is called paraphrasing. If you have found relevant information which you want to include in your research you should put it in your own words without changing the content. Changing one or two words of the original sentence will not make it a paraphrase. Also the paraphrase still needs to be cited as only the sentence structure is changed but not the ideas.
When you are using a quote you should not try to change it as no one wants to be misquoted. Quoting should be done perfectly to avoid issues. Referencing You should always include a reference page in your work to avoid plagiarism. Follow the proper format of the reference page and try to mention all the sources you have used in your paper. The source from which you are using information must be acknowledged properly. If you are unable to cite the sources properly or not sure about something you should always consult an expert before submitting your work. It is very important to adopt the habit of citing sources. If you don't cite the source of an argument or statement made in your paper, it may raise concerns about the integrity of your paper. It also brings into readers notice that you have not done thorough review or research of the literature of the research problem of your thesis. It is very helpful to use a plagiarism checker to check for it and ensure that your work is original and well cited. Authors must adhere to the originality of their research work for getting their work easily published and recognised.
Paper Withdrawal Process
If any author wished to withdraw their published paper, just fill-up this form. We'll contact asap. The entire withdrawal process may take 2/3 weeks.
Additional Author fee
With the regular registration fees, you can only add up to 5 authors. For additional authors, you have to pay 5 USD for each author.
The authors are solely responsible for the data and the contents of the paper. In no way, the Honorary Editor-in-Chief, Editorial Board Members, or the printer/publishers are responsible for the results/findings and content of this article.
- Volume 109 Issue 1 September 2022 (19)
- Volume 108 Issue 1 September 2022 (27)
- Volume 107 Issue 1 August 2022 (26)
- Volume 106 Issue 1 August 2022 (34)
- Volume 105 Issue 1 July 2022 (53)
- Volume 104 Issue 1 July 2022 (76)
- Volume 103 Issue 1 June 2022 (78)
- Volume 102 Issue 1 June 2022 (66)
- Volume 101 Issue 1 May 2022 (41)
- Volume 100 Issue 1 May 2022 (19)
- Volume 99 Issue 1 April 2022 (24)
- Volume 98 Issue 1 April 2022 (20)
- Volume 97 Issue 1 March 2022 (30)
- Volume 96 Issue 1 March 2022 (25)
- Volume 95 Issue 1 February 2022 (34)
- Volume 94 Issue 1 February 2022 (48)
- Volume 93 Issue 1 January 2022 (50)
- Volume 92 Issue 1 January 2022 (69)
- Volume 91 Issue 1 December 2021 (34)
- Volume 90 Issue 1 December 2021 (48)
- Volume 89 Issue 1 November 2021 (34)
- Volume 88 Issue 1 November 2021 (22)
- Volume 87 Issue 1 October 2021 (26)
- Volume 86 Issue 1 October 2021 (15)
- Volume 85 Issue 1 September 2021 (26)
- Volume 84 Issue 1 September 2021 (25)
- Volume 83 Issue 1 August 2021 (25)
- Volume 82 Issue 1 August 2021 (17)
- Volume 81 Issue 1 July 2021 (17)
- Volume 80 Issue 1 July 2021 (19)
- Volume 79 Issue 1 June 2021 (22)
- Volume 78 Issue 1 June 2021 (18)
- Volume 77 Issue 1 May 2021 (15)
- Volume 76 Issue 1 May 2021 (15)
- Volume 75 Issue 1 April 2021 (11)
- Volume 74 Issue 1 April 2021 (17)
- Volume 73 Issue 1 March 2021 (17)
- Volume 72 Issue 1 March 2021 (13)
- Volume 71 Issue 1 February 2021 (14)
- Volume 70 Issue 1 February 2021 (26)
- Volume 69 Issue 1 January 2021 (45)
- Volume 68 Issue 1 January 2021 (8)
- Volume 67 Issue 1 December 2020 (8)
- Volume 66 Issue 1 December 2020 (7)
- Volume 65 Issue 1 November 2020 (18)
- Volume 64 Issue 1 November 2020 (17)
- Volume 63 Issue 1 October 2020 (13)
- Volume 62 Issue 1 October 2020 (16)
- Volume 61 Issue 1 September 2020 (4)
- Volume 60 Issue 1 September 2020 (13)
- Volume 59 Issue 1 August 2020 (15)
- Volume 58 Issue 1 August 2020 (12)
- Volume 57 Issue 1 July 2020 (13)
- Volume 56 Issue 1 July 2020 (11)
- Volume 55 Issue 1 June 2020 (8)
- Volume 54 Issue 1 June 2020 (8)
- Volume 53 Issue 1 May 2020 (11)
- Volume 52 Issue 1 May 2020 (17)
- Volume 51 Issue 1 April 2020 (13)
- Volume 50 Issue 1 April 2020 (12)
- Volume 49 Issue 1 March 2020 (12)
- Volume 48 Issue 1 March 2020 (6)
- Volume 47 Issue 1 February 2020 (17)
- Volume 46 Issue 1 February 2020 (11)
- Volume 45 Issue 1 January 2020 (16)
- Volume 44 Issue 1 January 2020 (28)
- Volume 43 Issue 1 December 2019 (9)
- Volume 42 Issue 1 December 2019 (8)
- Volume 41 Issue 1 November 2019 (7)
- Volume 40 Issue 1 November 2019 (15)
- Volume 39 Issue 2 October 2019 (14)
- Volume 38 Issue 1 October 2019 (14)
- Volume 37 Issue 2 September 2019 (6)
- Volume 36 Issue 1 September 2019 (6)
- Volume 35 Issue 2 August 2019 (9)
- Volume 34 Issue 1 August 2019 (10)
- Volume 33 Issue 2 July 2019 (4)
- Volume 32 Issue 1 July 2019 (7)
- Volume 31 Issue 2 June 2019 (3)
- Volume 30 Issue 1 June 2019 (5)
- Volume 29 Issue 2 May 2019 (6)
- Volume 28 Issue 1 May 2019 (4)
- Volume 27 Issue 2 April 2019 (4)
- Volume 26 Issue 1 April 2019 (4)
- Volume 25 Issue 1 March 2019 (1)
- Volume 24 Issue 1 March 2019 (8)
- Volume 23 Issue 1 February 2019 (7)
- Volume 22 Issue 1 February 2019 (5)
- Volume 21 Issue 1 January 2019 (6)
- Volume 20 Issue 1 January 2019 (13)
- Volume 19 Issue 1 December 2018 (7)
- Volume 18 Issue 1 December 2018 (12)
- Volume 17 Issue 1 November 2018 (8)
- Volume 16 Issue 1 November 2018 (13)
- Volume 15 Issue 1 October 2018 (22)
- Volume 14 Issue 1 October 2018 (8)
- Volume 13 Issue 1 September 2018 (13)
- Volume 12 Issue 1 September 2018 (16)
- Volume 11 Issue 1 August 2018 (14)
- Volume 10 Issue 1 August 2018 (19)
- Volume 9 Issue 1 July 2018 (19)
- Volume 8 Issue 1 July 2018 (15)
- Volume 7 Issue 1 June 2018 (26)
- Volume 6 Issue 1 June 2018 (18)
- Volume 5 Issue 2 May 2018 (39)
- Volume 4 Issue 1 May 2018 (28)
- Volume 3 Issue 1 April 2018 (28)
- Volume 2 Issue 1 March 2018 (8)
- Volume 1 Issue 1 September 2017 (11)