Engineering & Technology
Received: 30 Mar 2018 , Published: 23 April 2018
Views: 327 , Download: 139
The aim of the project to display the indication of fuel level by using microcontroller. This project very useful to the vehicle owner and driver to trace the fuel level in the tank. Nowadays there is no digital display concept in the vehicle. This kind of concept is very useful to the automotive industries. Here we are going to display the amount of fuel is present in the fuel tank. Using this concept. we are avoid the empty fuel level in the fuel tank. By using the microcontroller. we are develop this concept. Digital display is interfaced with microcontroller in order to get the fuel level indication. Light emitting diode is interfaced or connected with micro controller. The purpose of LED is gives and indicates the current level of position in the fuel tank. Sensor is used to find and trace the fuel level in the fuel tank. This concept is mainly useful to the automobile industries.
- Jaimon Chacko Varghese, Binesh Ellupurayil Balachandran “Low Cost Intelligent Real Time Fuel Mileage Indicator for Motorbikes” (IJITEE), Volume-2, Issue-5, April 2013.
- Deep Gupta, Brajesh Kr. Singh and Kuldeep Panwar “A Prototyping Model for Fuel Level Detector and Optimizer” page no 226- 229 - African Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences 4 (6): 226-229, 2012 ISSN 2079-2034.
- Daniel R. McGlynn, “Vehicle Usage Monitoring and Recording System”, US Patent 4072850, February 1978.
- S. Kawamura, Development of Navigation Control," Toyota Technology, Vol. 34, December 1984.
- Ti-Ho Wanga, Ming-Chih Lua and Chen-Chien Hsu, 2009. “Liquid-level measurement using a single digital camera”, Elsevier, Measurement, 42(4): 604-610.
- Farrell G. Butler,. “ Gasoline Mileage Indicator System,” US Patent 3958453, May 1976.
- Betta, G., A. Pietrosanto and A. Scaglione,” 1996. A digital liquid level transducer based on opticalfiber”, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., 45: 551-555.
- Nitin Jade, Pranjal Shrimali, Asvin Patel, Sagar Gupta “Modified Type Intelligent Digital Fuel Indicator System” IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) e-ISSN: 2278-1684, p-ISSN: 2320-334X PP 20-23 in International Conference on Advances in Engineering & Technology – 2014 (ICAET-2014).