Earth, Energy & Environment
Received: 28 Apr 2018 , Published: 06 May 2018
Views: 132 , Download: 61
|1||Ali Akbar Afshin|
Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province With an area of about 13699 square kilometers located in the South East of the iran country. Three-quarters of the province's area constituted of mountains and plains where only one-fourth of six (kalacho, Charam, Bordian Deddasht, Lishter, ImamZadeh Jafar ) that have significant role in agriculture and animal husbandry industry of super play this deprived province. Due to the topography of the surface waters of this province is very difficult and costly, and in some areas almost impossible. The underground water source (sedimentation tanks and reservoirs karst) is the only source of fresh water for the people of the region. Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province as well as some of the provinces in recent decades have suffered from drought. Risk of water resources crisis caused a sharp reduction in precipitation and wrong methods of irrigation and overexploitation of underground water source future ahead of us draws disturbing. As far as problems such as drying decline in groundwater levels in some water wells in all the fields, reducing the flow of large rivers and small rivers drying, water quality degradation, increased pumping costs and sat on the ground along with others. In this paper Is considered, the effects of drought in six decades on Groundwater Resource Major Plains Kohkiloueh with drawing and analysis unit hydrograph and rainfall plains ten years (with an emphasis on Kalacho plain) and offered strategies for Confronting with it .
1-brotherhood, d. And d. Lawyer. 1376. Rice planting, harvesting. Farabi Publications. Page 212.
2. Asadi, r., D. Rezai and M.k. Trusted. 1383. A simple solution to deal with drought in paddy fields of Mazandaran. Journal of Agricultural and extension of drought and famine. Numbers 14: 90-87.
3. Asadi, d. A., B. And the hawk. Ahmadi. 1384. Introduction of new irrigation methods for rice in China. Journal of Agricultural and extension of drought and famine. Numbers 17: 21-13.
4. scholar, M.tlvry, .tvkly, d. Danayyan, d. 1386. Regional assessment of drought in the south and south East Kshvr.mjlh Pajouhesh fall of 1386 No. 76, p. 160.
5. Office of Groundwater Studies, in 1384, the report continued Hydrvzhyvlvyky plains study of piezometric network, 83-1375, Department of Water Resources Studies and Research, Tehran Regional Water Authority, Ministry of Energy.
6. Office of Water Resources Research, 1382. According to the country's water balance study areas, research and basic studies, Iran Water Resources Management Company, Ministry of Energy - code 1461-410-430.
7. messenger, of 0.1382. Drought and its impact on water resources and strategies to mitigate the effects of Khorasan province N.dhmyn Student Conference on Civil Engineering. S1-10.
8. Honesty, d. 1372. land and water resources (groundwater). Payam Noor University Press. Page 235.
9. The meteorological organization www.iri.met.net/drought
10 Abdi, c. 1384. Assessment of the economic performance of small structures agricultural water supply. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences. 19 (2): 302-301.
11. Farajzadeh, the 0.1378, predicting droughts Iran, dissertation, Tarbiat Modarres University in Tehran.
12. Ghasemi, et. Nazemosadat d. Hosseini, et. 1383 winter precipitation variation and its relationship with sea surface temperature Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Persian Gulf. National Student Conference on Soil and Water Resources, Faculty of Agriculture, Shiraz University.
13. The Regional Water Authority reported Kohgilouye studies.
14. Mohammadi, H. Shamsipour, AS. 1382. Effects of recent droughts in the plains of Hamedan drop in groundwater resources. Geographical Research Journal - No. 45, pp. 115-130.
15. PA geological maps to a scale of 1: 250,000, National Iranian Drilling Company (N.I.O.C).
16. Ministry of Energy, the fourteen-volume collection of Energy, 1379.
17- Dawe D., D. Seekler, and R. Bauker. 1998. Water supply and research for food security in Asia. Proceeding of the workshop on increasing water productivity and efficiency in Rice-Based systems, July 1998, IRRI, Los Banos. Philippines.
18- Glieck, P. H. 1993. Water in crisis: A guide to the world’s fresh water resources. New York, N. Y. (USA): Oxford University Press.
19-H.Hisdal and Tallaksen (Edition), December 2000, Drought Event Difinition.Technical Report No.6.