Engineering & Technology
Received: 16 Jan 2019 , Published: 22 January 2019
Views: 93 , Download: 37
|1||Kyaw Min Tint|
This paper proposes an introduction to aircraft payload-range performance analysis by examining the details that make up its capabilities; aircraft operational weights are studied, and their cause and effect relationship on payload-range performance are investigated in great length. In particular, payload-range analysis involves examining Maximum Take-off Weights (MTOW) and its various components to assess the aircraft’s payload capability at different ranges, as well as range capability with different payloads.
- Nguyen, N.V.; Neufeld, D.; Kim, S.; Lee, J.W. Multidisciplinary Design Optimization Advanced Very Light Aircraft. DBpai 2011, 18-23, http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Article/NODE01839444.
- de Paula, A.A.; de Magalhães Porto, F.; de Sousa, M.S. Drag Polar Prediction Methodologies During Aircraft Design Phases. In the proceedings of the 55th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Grapevine, Texas, 9 - 13 January 2017; p. 1409.
- Daniel P. Raymer. Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach. Third Edition, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc; 370 L'Enfant Promenade, S.W., Washington, D.C, ISBN 0-930403-51-7.
- Howe, D. Aircraft Conceptual Design Synthesis. Professional Engineering Publishing Limited London and Bury St Edmunds, UK. ISBN 1 86058 301 6.Anjireddy Bhavanna and R. C. Sastry, “Biomass Gasification Processes in Downdraft Fixed Bed Reactors: A Review,” IJCEA, vol. 2, No. 6, Dec. 2011.
- Thomas C. Corke. Design of AircraftPrentice Hall, Pearson Education., Inc; Upper Saddle River. New Jersey 07458. p 109.Hina Beohara, Bhupendra Guptaa, V. K. Sethib, Mukesh Pandey, “Parametric Study of Fixed Bed Biomass Gasifier: A review”, IJTT, vol. 2, No. 1, Mar. 2012.
- Martins, J.R.R.; Lambe, A.b. Multidisciplinary Design Optimization: A Survey of Architectures. AIAA 2013, 51, No. 9, doi: 10.2514/1.J051895.