Computer Science & Electrical
Received: 13 May 2018 , Published: 19 May 2018
Views: 97 , Download: 43
|1||T. Arumuga Maria Devi, S. Sowmiya|
This project, makes a survey about different classification techniques used for predicting the those 3 disease of each person based on age, gender, Blood pressure, cholesterol, pulse rate. It is implemented using naïve based algorithm. It retrieves hidden data from stored database and compares the user values with trained data set. The application answer, complex queries for diagnosing the disease and thus assist healthcare practitioners to make intelligent clinical decisions which traditional decision support systems cannot and finally gives accurate result and find out the disease problem for the particular persons. To enhance visualization and ease of interpretation, it displays the results in tabular and PDF forms.
- Ali Bharami, “Object oriented Systems development”, Tata McGraw-Hill Edition, New Delhi, pp.103-114
- Florin Gorunescu, "Data Mining Techniques in Computer-Aided Diagnosis: Non-Invasive Cancer Detection," International Journal of Bioengineering, Biotechnology and Nanotechnology, Vol.1, No.2, pp.105 - 108, 2008.
- Roger S. Pressman, “Software engineering”, sixth edition, pp.226-230, McGraw-Hill international edition, 2006.
- Mehmed, K.: “Data mining: Concepts, Models, Methods and Algorithms”, New Jersey: John Wiley, 2003.
- Tang, Z. H., MacLennan, and J.: “Data Mining with SQL Server 2005”, Indianapolis: Wiley, 2005.