Computer Science & Electrical
Received: 28 Apr 2018 , Published: 06 May 2018
Views: 800 , Download: 248
|1||Akhilesh A. Waoo|
In this paper wireless sensor network (WSN) is a large network consists of a group of distributed networks, in this network no. of sensors are interconnected by means of wireless communication channels. Wireless sensor network is one of the growing technologies for sensing and performing the different tasks, it increases data traffic. So that large volume of data transmission and restricted bandwidth congestion occurs. This paper review Data-Link Layer Techniques, Network Layer Techniques, Transport Layer Techniques, and Cross-Layer Based Techniques to control data congestion with related these protocols.
- Szewczyk R., Mainwaring A., Polastre, J., and Culler, D. (2004), An Analysis of a Large-Scale Habitat Monitoring, 214-226.
- Kay, R. and Mattern, F. (2004), The Design Space of Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Wireless Communications, 1-9.
- Paek, J., Chintalapudi, K., Cafferey J., Govindan R., and Masri, S. (2005), A Wireless Sensor Network for Structural Health Monitoring: Performance and experience, 1-9.
- Akyildiz, I., F., Melodia, T., and Chowdhury, K. R. (2007), A survey on wireless multimedia sensor networks, Computer Networks, 921-960.
- Wang, C., Li, B., Sohraby, K. and Daneshmand, M. (2007), Upstream Congestion control in wireless sensor networks through cross-layer optimization, 786-795.
- Monowar, Md. M., Rahman, Md. M., Khan A., and Hong, C. (2009), Congestion Control Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Handling Prioritized Heterogeneous Traffic, 148-161.
- Mohajerzadeh, A. H., Yaghmaee, Md. H. (2010), Tree Based Energy and Congestion Aware Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks, 93-196.
- Sridevi, S., Usha, M. and Lithurin, G.P.A. (2012), Priority Based Congestion Control for Heterogeneous Traffic in Multipath Wireless Sensor Networks, 350-357.
- Michopoulos, V., Guan, L., Oikonomou, G., Phillips, I. (2012) A Comparative Study of Congestion Control Algorithms in IPv6 Wireless Sensor Networks, 1-6.
- Avhad Kalyani, B. (2012) Congestion Control in Wireless Sensor Network-A Survey, IJCOT, 2249-2593.
- Lin, M.-Sh., Leu, J.-Sh., Yu, W.-Ch., Yu, M.-Ch. and Wu, J.-L. C. (2011) BOB-RED queue management for IEEE 802.15.4 wireless sensor networks, 1186-1499.
- Hoang, D.B. and Kamyabpour, N. (2012), An energy driven architecture for wireless sensor networks, IEEE 13th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, 121-230.
- Larzon, L-A.,Degermark, M., Pink, S., Fairhurst, G. (2004), The Lightweight User Datagram Protocol (UDP-Lite), RFC 3828, 30-39.
- Sankarasubramaniam, Y.,Ozgur, A., Akyildiz, I. (2003), ESRT Eventto-Sink Reliable Transport in Wireless Sensor Networks, In the Proceedings of ACM Mobihoc, 177-189.
- Wang, C.,Sohraby, K., and Li, B. (2005) Sen.TCP: A hop-by-hop congestion control protocol for wireless sensor networks, 1-4.
- Mehmet C. Vuran, I., Akyildiz, F. (2010), XLP:A Cross-Layer Protocol for Efficient Communication in Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 9, issue 11, 1578- 1591.
- Wang, C., Li. B., Sohraby, K., Daneshmand, M. (2007), Upstream Congestion Control in Wireless Sensor Networks Through Cross-Layer Optimization, 786-795.
- Sayyad, J. and Choudhari, .N.K. (2015), Congestion Control Techniques in WSN and Their Performance Comparisons, Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur, India, 108-113.
- Thrimoorthy, N. and Anuradha, T. (2014), A Review on Congestion Control Mechanisms in Wireless Sensor Networks, New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore, India, and Dravidian University, Kuppam, A.P., India, 54-59.