Computer Science & Electrical
Received: 05 Sep 2017 , Published: 10 October 2017
Views: 222 , Download: 130
|1||PIYUSH M. MAURYA|
Tube wells water is increasingly being sought as a supply of ingesting water because of the
shortage, non-availability and bacteriological pollutants of floor water. This paper describes the
vital results of the Physico-chemical evaluation of the tube wells water samples of the rural areas
in Churela, District – Jhunjhunu of Rajasthan State. The special parameters determined are pH,
TDS, fluoride, chloride, nitrate, sulphate, overall alkalinity and overall hardness. It has been
discovered that nitrate values are better compared to ICMR requirements. Other parameters had
been determined inside appropriate limits. As a result the analysis of the water pleasant is very
important to maintain and prefect the natural eco system. The examine of physico-chemical and
biological characteristics of this tube wells water samples indicates that the evaluation of water
nice parameters in addition to water pleasant control practices ought to be accomplished
periodically to shield the water sources.
1. Maurya, P. M. Degradation of Water Quality Due to Heavy Pollution in Industrial Area of
Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh. International Journal of Chemical Studies, 2016, 4(4): 139-141.
2. Maurya, P. M. and Qureshi, I. An Analysis of Physico-chemical parameters and water quality
of borewell from Udpur Gelhawa Village, Badlapur tehhsil, Jaunpur (U.P.) International
Journal of Education and Science Research, 2016, 3(2): 29-32.
3. Maurya, P. M. and Singh, V. K. An Analysis of Physico-chemical parameters and water
quality index of Suraila Tall in Summer Season. Centum Multi-Disciplinary Bi-Annual
Reasearch Journal, 2016, 9(2): 300-308.
4. Maurya, P. M. Physiochemical Evaluation of Woolen Textile Effluent Impacted and Un-
impacted Agricultural Soil of Bikaner City, Rajasthan. International Journal of
Multidisciplinary Allied Research Review and Practices, 2017, 3(I): 1-8.
5. Ramakrishna C. and et.al., Studies on Ground Water Quality in slums of Visakhapatnam,
Asian Journal of chemistry, 2009, 21(6), 4246-4250
6. Amaaliya N.K. and Sugirtha P. Kumar, Carried out ground water quality status by water
quality index method at Kanyakumari (INDIA), 2013
7. Rajankar P. and et al., Assessment of Ground Water Quality using water quality index(WQI)
in Wardha Maharashtra, Journal of Environmental Science and Sustainability, NEERI, 2013,
8. K. Elangovan, Carried out characteristics of tube well water for district Erode (India), Int.
Journal of Environmental science, 2010, 1(2),
9. Srinivas Kushtagi and Padki Srinivas, Studies on water quality index of ground water of
Aland taluka, Gulbarga(INDIA), International journal of applied biology and pharmaceutical
technology, 2011, 2(4),
10. Manual on water and wastewater analysis, National Environment Engineering Research
Institute, Nagpur, 1988
11. Muthukumaravel K. and et al., Evaluation of Ground Water Quality in Perambalur, Indian
Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2010, 14(1), 47-49
12. Standard APHA Methods for the examination of Water, 22ND Edition, 2012
13. Beuro of Indian Standards for Drinking water 2012 (BIS 2012), 2012
14. Wabaluti Rambai, Dissertation Phase-1, Evaluation of water quality index and computation
of environmental health indicators-case study, S.G.S.I.T.S. Indore, 2013
15. Niranjan K. and et.al., Ground Water Quality Assessment of Wailpalli Nalgonda, Indian
Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2011, 15(1), 69-76