Computer Science & Electrical
Received: 05 Sep 2017 , Published: 10 October 2017
Views: 294 , Download: 181
|1||PAVAN KUMAR MAURYA|
Hahnemann‘s ?Theory of Chronic Disease‘ is a pioneer to the key of ideal cure of myriad chronic diseases. Hahnemann discovered that the non-venereal chronic sicknesses originate from a morbid condition or disposition to disease transferring from generation to generation for thousands of years. Therefore, any external treatment to get rid of the skin manifestation is harmful to the patient and may be avoided. Some eminent dermatologist‘s perspicacious observation reveals that suppression of some sorts of skin diseases end in virulent internal disorder. He named the morbid condition as Psora behaving because the fostering soil for pretty much all doable sickness. In keeping with Hahnemann Psora developed from suppression of itch sickness by external application in earlier period. Hahnemann thought of the peculiar body covering eruption was the outward manifestation of internal itch sickness, the Psora. it's once more even by another instance that underneath correct homoeopathic treatment of a chronic sickness having history of suppressed skin manifestation within the past, the recent eruption undoubtedly appear satisfying Dr. Hering‘s law of cure. So to bring cure to any sickness particularly chronic sickness, one ought to focus one‘s attention towards the patient [host] to search out the basic cause while not ignoring the sickness agents and therefore the environmental factors acting as exciting or maintaining cause. Health is that the results of the dynamic equilibrium among the sickness agent, human host and therefore the atmosphere. Human host possessing hereditary factors have Associate in nursing large role within the production of huge variety of diseases. Till and unless, Miasm [the basic explanation for all natural diseases] is completed away with by agency of antimiasmatic treatment, the permanent cure of chronic sickness isn't doable.
1. Samuel H (1981). The Chronic Diseases: Their Peculiar Nature and Their Homoeopathic Cure New Delhi: Jain publishing Co. Vol: 1.
2. Roberts HA (1976). The Principles and Art of Cure by Homoeopathy. New Delhi: B. Jain publishers, p. 184.
3. Richard H (1993). Samuel Hahnemann His Life & Work. New Delhi: B. Jain publishers, p. 149
4. Richard H (1992). Samuel Hahnemann His Life & Work. New Delhi: B. Jain publishers, Vol. II., Reprinted in India, p. 167.
5. Sankaran P (1961). Pathology in homoeopathy: A New Look at Chronic Diseases. Santa Cruz Bombey-54: The Homoeopathic Medical Publishers, p. 39.
6. Richard H (1992). Samuel Hahnemann His Life & Work. p. 177.
7. Richard H (1992). Samuel Hahnemann His Life & Work. New Delhi: B. Jain publisher, p. 168.
8. Mackenzie (1933). Journal of the American Institute of Homoeopathy, p. 716.
9. Bach Edward Chronic Disease-A Working Hypothesis.
10. Patersion J (1950). The Bowel Nosodes. Brit. Hom. J.
11. Chandran KC (2013). Miasms: Understanding Its Biological Mechanism, Homoeopathy Articles.
12. Obermayer M (1955): Psychocutaneous Medicine. Spring field, III.
13. Thomas B. Fitzapatrick, Arthur Z.Eisen, Irwin M, Fredberg K (1979) Dermatology in General Medicine New York: McGraw-Hill Co. p. 1358
14. Griesemer RD (1978). The incidence of emotionally triggered disease in dermatologic practice, Psychiartr Ann 8: 49-56.
15. Alexander F, French TM, Pollock GH (1968). Psychosomatic specificity. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press p. 4-11.
16. Hahnemann Samuel (1981). The Chronic Diseases, Their Peculiar Nature and Their Homoeopathic Cure New Delhi: Jain India publishing Co. p. 18-31.