Medicine, Health & Food
Received: 16 Mar 2019 , Published: 25 March 2019
Views: 151 , Download: 0
|5||Meitria Syahadatina Noor|
Leucorrhoea is divided into two types, namely physiological and pathological vaginal discharge that most be held in women. This study aims to analyze the influence of information access and perceived behavioral control on the behavior of young women in the prevention of pathological vaginal discharge in Aliyah An-Najah Cindai Alus School, Banjar District. The method of this research is a cross-sectional study. The sample in this study was 70 female students with a proportional stratified random sampling technique. The research instrument used a questionnaire. Test analysis using simple logistic regression and multiple logistic regression. The results of the analysis using simple logistic regression shows P-value from information access variable 0.017 (p<0.05) and perceived behavioral control 0.013 (p<0.005) towards the behavior of young women in the prevention of pathological vaginal discharge. The results of the analysis using multiple logistic regression showed the effect of information access information access variables (p=0.038; Exp.B=6.418) and perceived behavioral control (p=0.035; Exp.B=3.266). This study showed the most influential variable on the behavior of young women in the prevention of pathological vaginal discharge is information access. This research is expected can improve their knowledge by following counseling provided by local health workers related to maintaining personal hygiene especially in the genital area.
- Moki. (2007) ' Effectiveness of Vaginal Suppository Policresulen Against Leucorrhoea in Fertile Women'. Volume 3 (3) Reproductive Health Journal.
- Aliyah An- Najah Cindai Soft districts Banjar . (2016) Note Book Monthly Santri Princess in Aliyah An- Najah Cindai Soft districts Banjar . Martapura .
- UPT. Puskesmas Martapura 1. (2016) Report List Complaint Santri Son / Daughter Cottage Islamic Boarding Schools in the UPT Work Area. Puskesmas Martapura 1 in 2016. Martapura.
- Notoatmodjo, S. (2012) Health Promotion, and Health Behavior. Rineka Copywriting. Jakarta.
- Ismail, VY, & Zain, E. (2008) ' Role Attitudes, Subjective Norms, and Perceived Behavioral Control towards Intention High school students for Choose Faculty Economy '. Journal Economy and Business Volume 5 Number 3. http://fe.yarsi.ac.id/volume-5-nomor-3a/. ( accessed on July 4, 2017).
- Rorimpandey, M., Wantania, J. & Mayulu, N. (2016) Relationships Between Knowledge, Attitude, Access Information and Support Family With Action Examination Breast Alone ( Realize ) Woman Age Fertile in the District Tuminting. Thesis. Postgraduate Program Sam Ratulangi University in Manado. https://ejournalhealth.com/index.php/CH/article/view/110. ( accessed on November 25, 2017).
- Kusworo, T., Ritohardoyo, S & Sutomo, Adi Heru (2014) ' Relationship Between Access Reproductive Health Information With Behavior At the risk of drugs Teenagers in Indonesia '. MGI Vol. 28, No. 2. https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/mgi/article/view/13079. ( accessed on October 27, 2017).
- Johar, WE., Rejeki, S., Khayati, N. (2012) ' Perception and Effort Prevention Leucorrhoea On Teenagers Daughter at Muhammadiyah 1 High School in Semarang Faculty Science Nursing and Health, University Muhammadiyah Semarang, Indonesia'. Journal of Nursing Maternity. Volume 1, No. 1, May 2013; 37-45. http://bauk.unimus.ac.id/index.php/JKMat/article/download/931/983. ( accessed on October 17, 2017).
- Kokotos, F. (2006) ' Vulvovaginitis '. Pediatrics in Review, volume 27 (3): 116 .
- Sikanic, ND., Nives, P., Vlasta, HH., & Amarela LG. (2009) ' Microbiological Findings In Prepubertal Girls With Vulvovaginitis '. Acta Dermatovenerol Croat volume 17 (4): 268.
- Viani, F. l. 2009. The relationship between Perception about Sex with Behavior Sexual Student Class XI of SMK N 5 Malang. Thesis. University Negeri Malang, Malang. http://karyailmiah.um.ac.id/index.php/BK-Psikologi/article/view/5650. ( accessed on December 19, 2018).