Computer Science & Electrical
Received: 05 Sep 2017 , Published: 10 October 2017
Views: 137 , Download: 45
|1||PIYUSH M. MAURYA|
People on globe are below tremendous threat thanks to unsought changes within the physical,
chemical & biological characteristics of air, water & soil. Thanks to inflated population,
urbanization, manufacture, use of fertilizers water is extremely impure with completely different
harmful contaminants Natural water resources are being contaminated thanks to weathering of
rocks & natural process of soil; mining process etc. it's necessary that quality of potable ought to
be checked at regular amount to stop numerous waterborne diseases. In gift analysis physico-
chemical parameter of potable comparable to color, pH, hardness, TDS, residual Cl, dissolved
atomic number 8, electrical conduction, Free greenhouse emission are analyzed. potable quality
of 10 villages of Alsisar district Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan was analyzed to spot the character and
quality of water .The potable samples were collected in clean synthetic resin one cubic decimeter
cans & subjected for analysis in laboratory. The most objective of the current paper is to aware
folks of involved space concerning the water quality & involved health hazards.
1. Contaminated drinking water & rural health Prospective in Rajasthan. Environmental
Monitoring & Assessment Suthar S 2011; 173(1-4): 837-849.
2. Hazards of Heavy metal contamination British Medical Bulletin Lars Jarup 2014; 68(1):167-
3. A comparative study on physicochemical & bacterial analysis of drinking, borewell& sewage
water in three different places of Sivakasi. R. Radhakrishnan, Dharmaraj K &Ranjitha Kumari
BD, and Journal of environmental biology 2007; 28 (1): 105-108.
4. Physico chemical analysis of Borewell water samples of Telungupalayam Area in Coimbatore
District, Tamilnadu, India. R. Shyamala M. Shanthi & P. Lalitha, E journal of chemistry 2008;
5. Quality status of Potable water of Tehsil- Sanger District, Jaipur, Rajasthan Asian J. Exp. Sci
2005; 19(2): 113-118.
6. Water quality analysis in Pilani of Jhunjhunu District ( Rajasthan) Mitharwal Sandeep , Yadav
RD, & Angasaria Rajayan J. RC, Rasayan J.chem 2009; 2(4): 920-923.
7. "Analysis of Drinking Water of different places." A Rivew S.P Bhalme, Dr. Nagarnai PB.
International Journal of Engineering research.2012; 2(3): 3155-3158.
8. Negative Health Effects of Chlorine: Hartesley G Joseph, Journal of Orthomolecular medicine
Vol 15 Second quarter, 2000.
9. Angino E, Geochemistry and water quality Applied Environmental Geochemistry (Ed.
Thronton 1) Academic Press London pp 171 (1983).