Computer Science & Electrical
Received: 05 Sep 2017 , Published: 10 October 2017
Views: 342 , Download: 141
|1||Dr. Sashi Morolia|
|2||Piyush M. Maurya|
The purpose of this examine turned into to look at the impact that generation has on a student's
motivation to study new information and hold said data. The process concerned the entirety of
two projects over the direction of a 9-week look at. One group changed into to create traditional
storybook projects. A second organization changed into to complete pc-based totally projects. A
3rd organization became given the choice of which assignment to finish. A pre-submit-retention
take a look at, likert scale surveys, and publish undertaking interviews had been used to gather
the facts. The consequences of this examine assist the concept that when given the selection of
project, students preserve expertise irrespective of which venture is chosen, traditional or pc-
1. Atkinson, E.S. (2000). An investigation into the relationship between teacher motivation
and pupil motivation. Educational Psychology, 20(1). 45-57.
2. Cramer, S. and Smith, A. (2002). Technology's impact on student writing at the middle
school level. Journal of Instructional Psychology, 29(1). 3-14. .
3. Garthwait, A. (2007). Middle school hypermedia composition: A qualitative case study.
Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 16(4), 357-375.
4. Linnebrink, E.A., and Pintrich, P.R. (2003). The role of self-efficacy beliefs in student
engagement and learning in the classroom. Reading & Writing Quarterly, 19. DOI:
5. Liu, M., Hsieh, P., Cho, Y., and Schallert, D. (2006). Middle school students' self-
efficacy, attitude, and achievement in a computer-enhanced problem-based learning
environment. Journal of Interactive Learning Research, 17(3). 225-242.
6. Miller, M. (2009). What the Science of Cognition Tells Us About Instructional
Technology. Change, 41(2), 16-17. Retrieved November 28, 2009, from Research
7. Nuthall, G. (2000). The role of memory in the acquisition and retention of knowledge in
science and social studies units. Cognition and Instruction, 18 (1). Retrieved December
13, 2009, from ERIC database.
8. Robin, B. (2008). Digital storytelling: A powerful technology tool for the 21st century
classroom. Theory into Practice, 47(3), 220-228.
9. Sanacore, J. (2008, September 1). Turning Reluctant Learners into Inspired Learners.
Clearing House: A Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas, 82(1), 40-44.
10. Woolfolk-Hoy, A., & Hoy, W. K. (2009). Instructional leadership: A research-based
guide to learning in schools. (3rd Ed.) Boston: Pearson.